Agua Klara Mobile Spa is now open for service!
We made a conscious decision to re-open Agua Klara Spa only when we had a comprehensive plan in place as well as the ability to execute upon that plan.
We are happy to report that we have completed a Covid 19 Safety Program. We will be monitoring the state-wide re-opening process, adhering to all governmental guidance, and making any necessary adjustments to our own re-opening process.
We will be asking our guests to do things a little differently in order to protect you. We are looking forward to Better Days and serving our community once more!
What To Expect Before your Reservation
- Please alert us if you or any member of your family has had any history with—or is currently experiencing symptoms of—COVID-19 or any other illness. We will happily reschedule your appointment.
- We kindly ask that you are alone to your reservation, no one else will be allowed to your appointment.
- Remember your esthetician will wear a mask and gloves at every appointment, no exceptions. A new mask and gloves are changed at the beginning of every appointment.
- We will arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the start of your reservation time. We will alert you once we have arrived via text or phone call. Please give us enough time for set up and breakdown, which takes approximately 15-30 minutes. This allows us to follow all safety guidelines for proper sanitation.
- Upon arriving, we will check your temperature outside before entering your home.
- Should you have a fever of 100.0 or higher, we will gladly reschedule your appointment for another day when you are well.
While in your home:
- You must wear a mask at all times unless you are receiving a facial treatment (for which we have developed specific protocols).
- Before your facial we will kindly ask you to wash your hands, change into a robe and take off shoes.
- You may have bottled water after your treatment or upon request.
- All payments for services and retail products will be handled in a contact-less manner.
- At the end of the treatment, we will sanitize the facial bed and tools. Please give us enough time to breakdown, which takes approximately 15-30 minutes. This allows us to follow all safety guidelines for proper sanitation.